100 years of dedication
Founded in 1911
AHenriques is one of the top rubber industries in Portugal, and is particularly oriented to the production of molded and extruded rubber components, having consolidated its reputation over a century.
A long history
- A.Henriques established by António Henriques.
- Registered as a hat manufacturer.
- First steps in the rubber industry making components for shoes.
- Production of rubber technical articles commences.
- First extrusion production line is installed for the production of profiles for the “Bus & Truck” Industry.
- Injection and molding processes begin.
- Continuous Extrusion vulcanization processes begin.
- Q101 Ford Supplier
- ISO9002:1995 certification
- ISO9001:2000 certification
- ISO9001:2008 certification
- Reduction of the fabrication of shoes and upgrade of technical rubber parts production.
- Implementation of LEAN methodologies
- Implementation of 5S methodologies
- ISO/TS16949 certification
- ISO14001:2004 certification
- Production of plastic components
- Acquisition of second extrusion line
- Acquisition of an ultrasound mold cleaning machine
- IATF 16949:2016 certification
- ISO14001:2015 certification
- Increase of rubber component production through the acquisition of new injection machines